Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san

Contributor
Ehhhh, classic trope to move the plot, introduce the disturbance (third incommodius), didn't expect too early. :D

trust me that girl is in love with banchou not the MC (just prediction)

Contributor
At that moment he realize he must protect that smile mmm...

Sounds interesting, Following!
This type of love story has great story potential, while the premise is common, there are so many ways it can branch out that each usually ends up being a unique ride.
My personal hope is for 40-80 chapters. Let it at least not be axed before vol-3/chap30, and come to a conclusion before JUMP sues for stealing their patented never-ending non-progressing story writing technique. I don't need another bully girlfriend added each volume, ending with 8 girls and a still uber dense MC.
A Toradorable ending would be nice.

Edit: Just read the latest chapter... that was fast...
well be lucky if the author doesn't end things b4 chap 20

I don't really consider the premise having that much potential. But on the other hand, i didn't expect "Kaguya wants to be confessed to", which also seem to have only one trick up it's sleeve, to hit one hundred chapters mark (until i found out that it came from the person that wrote "ib" that is).

Double-page supporter
I'm a 100% sure she's in love with banchou and that's a challenge letter

Nou

Dex-chan lover
Why do I enjoy these types of mangas so much?

Dex-chan lover
It fun at first but 3 chapter and still see nothing change or develop. that boring. I remember read a manga like this but actually have good progress. damn, now can't find it since the old book mark so it gone now

Users who are viewing this thread