Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san

For as cute and funny as this has been so far, this is also kinda sad in a way. Dude is so used to being treated like shit by everyone that he's terrified out of his mind at the thought of standing up to Toramaru, even though she would never even think of hurting him (and her wanting to beat the shit out of his bullies was oddly cute). I know the kid's going to get the usual complaints for being a "wimp" or an "idiot" or any of the other insults usually given to his type of character, but I find myself really emphasizing with him. Dammit, I don't want to feel sad things, I want fluff!

Double-page supporter
so, honest question, did the author also writes Hentai? That artstyle reminds me of one, tho can't remember which

Fed-Kun's army
It is good that this is a manga otherwise believing for a long time she made him her errand boy wold cause resentment even if it is a misunderstanding and long held feelings don't just go away entirely because you find out there was a misunderstanding.

Dex-chan lover
I'm interested how author writes about how they met and started this relationship

Aggregator gang
This is....sweet? Kind of cute actually. Is fun how big boobs is not helping and just watching how everything desenvolves .

Dex-chan lover
FUCK, LIL BRO CONNECTS TO ME METAPHYSICALLY.
I bet he's reading Maid-san in My House and actively posting on his favorite manga site.

love this manga
what i love about it that it's differant from boring romance manga with it's repeated problems it's funny and cute

Current Wingmen: Girl with big boobs, the cat, little brother. I wonder who's next

Contributor
Hopefully we get a confession in the next 12 chapters, otherwise this is going to get pretty repetitive.

Dude it's literally building up until Unoki realizes bancho thinks they're saying and imagine the fucking drama holy shit

Dex-chan lover
https://s1.mangadex.org/data/ce8fbd79907d016d26440164d322244b/v16.png

HOLY FUCKING GOD.
TORAMARU IS URARA FROM UMA MUSUME.

>Toramaru-san who thinks she's in a relationship and Unoki who thinks he's being bullied.

You mean like marriage?

This is a super enjoyable bundle of misunderstandings.

Users who are viewing this thread