Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san

Double-page supporter
@Surfacecypre Arigatight's artist doesnt even have that close of thay level of skill when it comes to drawing legs and thighs...

Also Arigatight draws the thights way too shiny liek they were latex tights....

They are so obviosu that it becoems obnoxious...

Here we got subtlety. The legs are gorgeous and we got quite a few angles that show them well but they never were obvious, the eyes are just drawn naturally to them....

Thank you for xoming to my ted talk on leg fetish

@Tsukinotaku Damn, and I was considering to give it a chance, but it seems like its that kind of romcom that the author tries hard to milk it

Supporter
Story starts out with pretty light fluff before progressing to a deeper story while still giving us the fluff we want, nay deserve. There's a specific arc (you'll know it when you get to it) which I didn't love (I don't think the author did it well, kinda tryna be too edgy) but in the end the arc advanced the stories and developed the characters to the benefit of the readers. As the story progresses, deeper matters of the dealing with the psyche of the characters comes out, which I think is a great thing.
8/10 is a good rating for it. And also nail-bat girl is best girl.

Double-page supporter
@Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san

I woudl still recommend reading it. The story isnt special but the characters are fun and we have tome really interestibg potential when it comes to side ship.

Also it's way too cute~

So yeah, don't expect a crazy story or a hood romance but it does have enough stuff on the side to make it worth reading

Group Leader
Imho it's getting dragged quite a bit lately (and it can go for a awhile as long as the author make Unoki's a scared puss), also a harem would have been more interesting story wise than a sadist, a lesbian and a future magic lesbian (I guess?) but that's only my interest here.

Still a cute and funny read though.

Fed-Kun's army
Things are heating up >_> Pretty sure the answer is clear, but I'm curious what her response will be.

Dex-chan lover
cmon people. i know yuri when i see one.
and that damn kiss is already a proof.

Oh man get ready for some heartbreak. I don't see this ending the way some people are hoping

Double-page supporter
According to the continuity she said she was not a Yuri so most probably they might break it

Fed-Kun's army
I dunno, I've seen manga where the girl said she wasn't then an act changed it where they realized "Holy shit, I actually AM yuri/bi!" The chapter's end was too ambiguous to know for sure. Next week we'll have answers.

Users who are viewing this thread