Pashiri na Boku to Koisuru Banchou-san

Hmm so did all of her feelings for the boss just get dropped like that? The teasing of her being interested in unoki? Kind of sucks that got swept under the rug but I can't say this character isn't the type to do that either. Its a nice sentiment in the end but my interest in her is kind of dead now since those were the only interesting things about her. Good for Matsuri though. Now focus on the mean yandere.

Group Leader
*Sigh* I hope the yuri shit is finally over... (Don't misunderstand me it was just way too out of nowhere).

Lately it feels that the author is removing any potential rival or situation that would make it interesting and he just extends any situations that would delay the focus on the actual subject (the Unoki x Toramru couple) for the sake of prolonging his publication for the money. But by making it so he's just shooting his own foot since it makes it quite boring as there is nothing else left since he can't just milk the "Unoki is a coward that won't confess" for too long.

I hope the story get back up or the axe will be coming (if it's not already the case as I can't find any info on the current publication status).

Aggregator gang
....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand yuri tag goes bye-bye.

Makes sense. It didn't involve the main characters and was just a side-story at best. Still a cute coupling.

Someone really jumped the gun with those two new tag additions. The Yuri/Shoujo Ai makes up 1% of the entire manga other than a few off comments, and doesn't even involve the majority of main characters. Not enough to warrant such a 'hard' story-defining tag

Adding these tags is a mistake.
The ones looking for [Shoujo Ai]/[Yuri] will be disappointed that
it's relegated to a side-character ship, and not even until far, far, far later into the manga.
The ones avoiding the same tags [Shoujo Ai]/[Yuri] will skip over a romcom
that they otherwise may have been interested in, again because of a side ship that isn't even the central focus of the story.

t2c2uTG.png

Dex-chan lover
The tags should be about the main point of a manga, not about side one who are even late into the manga. Just remove thoses tags for once. andstop putting it back.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Locked the page, because people keep adding yuri/shoujo ai.

I wish there are more real delinquent manga. All ive seen these past few months are some lame ass manga like these. Where all the good mangas at? e.g. crows and holy land.
Btw crows is a really underrated manga and deserves more clout(If your looking for more action manga like me i recommend reading crows )
https://mangadex.org/title/2093/crows

Fed-Kun's army
@PepePatate If you are looking for that kind of thing, I'd say go check out Weak Hero on Webtoon. Its pretty well written and it actually gives a decent bit of attention towards the side characters. Pretty much all of the characters leave a lasting impression.

Fed-Kun's army
@motheblackcat Eh the yuri ship was pretty established from the get go. I do think he kinda milked the fuck out of it though. Like come on he didn't need to try and jebait people when it was so painfully obvious what would happen. In a sense I'm glad its over too so that we can actually get to the confession at the festival. The author probs was just using this arc to pad for time so that the culture festical arc can start. If he doesn't confess at that point, it would just be incredibly disappointing.

Group Leader
@Podi125 Indeed let's hope it gets back on track and no more support character will be abused (in all the senses of the term xd).

Although the aftermath could have been interesting if Matsuri rejected the confession.

Users who are viewing this thread