Past Life Regressor - Ch. 24

what kind of risk management leads someone to lose all their aum? someone in reality would have a lot of tail hedges to make sure they aren't wiped out 100%.

thanks for the chapter, I really hope we can see some action in the next 15 chapters

I suppose once he starts interacting with the pre-awakened teacher, there'll be more action. Not sexually speaking.

sYou don't know if the 1 billion was all the money from the investment. Could potentially be 10 and he lost 10% (even though from what I understand from the previous information it should be more that that, around 30-50 % ? ). It would be stupid if he had 1 billion to manage and didn't secure the invesment xD

The 3 week wait was worth it for 4 chapters to be released in like 3-4 days!!

And so he say :i have 25 billion, we will start with 15, and if things go good you have extra 10 billion...

Holly shit !

Hahhhhh.... i waited two months without reading a single chapter and it is STILL in the money arc!!!! I WANT SOME ACTION PLZZZZZZZ!!!!

I’m loving the updates and the story is hype. I’m liking this so far.
Thank you so much for the updates. Bless you all. 💕

Perhaps.....I think I should start with creating my own investment companies.🙈💸💰💰

Ya know... I'm beginning to see our MC as Satan. XD He's tempting all these people into selling their souls to do his bidding!

Users who are viewing this thread