Past Life Regressor - Ch. 29 - Season 1 Finale

Dex-chan lover
Cant wait to find out the real dungeon was the stock market.

That's a pretty big thing to forget when you've remembered so much else. He didn't bring torches or anything else for a light source?

Still too much business for my taste but we'll see what happens in season 2

Depending on how the dungeons are done, I'll either stick on or drop this.

I really hope this dungeon bull crap is just filler, I NEED more from the finance world! That's what makes this manga so good, its in dept exploration of the financial markets, not the dungeon & monsters aspects

Contributor
The season ends where it starts to get really interesting~

I hope this series will get a better artist for the next season. (First time I wanted something like that...)

Fed-Kun's army
Hope the 2nd season also focuses primarily on the conquest of the financial world. I found it really interesting. 🤩

OTOH, cookie cutter dungeon crawlers are a dime a dozen here. 🙄

this comic makes me learn so much <3
def will buy it if they launch it in my country & thank you for the subbing team! Really appreciate it, and the notes were really helpful ^^

Did the author provide any info on when he plans to start season 2?

Oh my, I want to read this to see the action, monster, dungeon and that kind of fantasy. But surprisingly, I found financial war more exciting than that haha.

Don't expect to find economics, stock, financial in webtoon too, my... Just like it doesn't enough for me to see economics and financial in university, I also see it in webtoon. It's good to learn😂

All the scumbag beta losers who complain about this manhwa because it's not like their typical trash Japanese isekai rape fantasy should be castrated.

It's not like they have that much testosterone in their body in the first place anyway. Might as well make it official through chemical castration.

Double-page supporter
Damn they're starting the dungeon shit? I was enjoying the traders wet dream

Users who are viewing this thread