Past Life Regressor

If this had a Japanese title, it would be..."I Went Back in Time from the Apocalypse, and Became the Strongest Via Big Business". Lol.

That said, this one is fun. I'm a little sad he only finally went into the dungeon
at season 1's finale
, but I like it. I only understood half of it, but I wasn't bored. Hopefully, the artist will continue the comic eventually. Until then, I guess I'm off to find the novel. Hope I don't have to MTL it...ugh.

Group Leader
That’s quite the hefty hiatus from the authors. Well thankfully, I just started reading the series this month so hopefully, a shorter wait for me??

Group Leader
the art is scary
if it were better i would continue but it honestly bothers me too much
i can't focus on the story

I'm definitely too small-brained to be bothered to understand the business terms and investing tactics or whatever.

But I hope it comes back because it's pretty good

This probably has to be the single most boring thing I have ever read. I cannot think of another book, movie or show that has ever caused me to want to kms this frequently. I slogged through 15 chapters and just couldn't keep my eyes opened for another page. How is it possible for a comic that has time travel, billionaires, martial arts and literal godzilla demons causing the super apocalypse be this utterly fucking boring and lifeless?

I love how people complain about generic dungeon raiding series being boring and an overused trope but when someone makes an mc that actually plans properly and isn't just handed money and power for no reason, these same people ree about it being boring and not getting to the dungeons. You can't win with some of these mental midgets. You can't have your cake and eat it again.
Don't complain when you get what you asked for.

Honestly, this has potential. Imma stay here for a while uwu. Also if y'all are tired of the "generic dungeon raiding" stories, you haven't for sure checked out Korean webnovels. We see a lot of them lmao so expect a lot more adaptations. I'm already used to them, so I just check if the story will be my cup of tea. Anyway, can't wait for mpre chaters, it has some potential.

First time I've seen a proper sent back in time dungeon manga, where the mc chooses to go back to the day of his birth instead of the day or months before dungeons break out.

This manga gave me more knowledge about stocks and investing tactics than my IB higher-level economics classes.

lol, reason why season 2 needs more time is cuz the author needs to go into further studies for the appropriate materials about stocks, etc.
jkjk

I mean without the "dungeon" theme. the manwha is really thirstful to read, but still, I can't wait how the author handles the next season.

Users who are viewing this thread