Past Life Regressor

imgres

@ryosuke13 wont work

@Bellaxus
Haikyuu-4-03-43.jpg

whoops I meant 'copy image' not copy image link you know I swear every time I want to post a picture I always get it wrong and then the second I look at the tutorial from some other comment section like it's the same thing like what? It's kind of like telling your mom something isn't there and then when she looks it just magically appears...

What an unsual manhwa. It really broke away from the mold a lot of manhwa like this follow, basically not abiding by any of the usual tropes other than being reincarnated. I do hope it gets s2!

😍I am currently editing chapter 45 of the webnovel. This covers chapter 28 of the manhwa. 😛 All chapters are posted on Asian Hobbyist, latest chapters are behind paywall.

I have read ahead to the actual dungeon capture. I hope to do it justice, because the gritty, terrifying action is some good stuff. 😍

I've just summitted the final chapter in the dungeon arc. Warning: Not for minors and with graphic violence.

They're behind the paywall right now at Asian Hobbyist, but will be available sooner or later. :)

Users who are viewing this thread