Pastel Love - Ch. 19 - International Day

Dex-chan lover
Girl, stop expecting your future girlfriend to save the day. What if she had to handle something serious, like idk visit a loved one at the hospital? :shamihuh::shamihuh::shamihuh::shamihuh:

Imo Millie wants too much from Zen but gives too little. And the best thing she could give is being independent at times, not making her worry 24/7

Dex-chan lover
Zen pulling the hero entrance. Mega based, that is the power of wife I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Millie is being real selfish... her school fest is obviously less important and yet she is basically like Zen needs to pick between me or her school that her family definitely spends the little money they have on...

Dex-chan lover
Millie is being selfish, but, like, it's hard to blame her when what she's reacting to is most everyone in her life not giving a shit about her combined with a lot of intense feelings she's not fully in control of around Zen.

How she's acting isn't, like, good, but, also, she's a teenager living in an abusive household latching onto one of the only people in her life who gives her real happiness.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (I actually thought for a brief moment how based it would be if Zen didn't show up. But right on cue here she comes to bail out Millie. I expected as much but the author almost had me convinced towards the end. Almost).

Aggregator gang
Holy! Zen really came! But I’m a bit worried she’s a being selfless for Millie just because the girl depends on her. Well, maybe Zen really just cares for her too much that she knew Millie is always alone at home.

Aggregator gang
A chance for the rich, spoiled kid to learn not everything will go her way? Nope.

It's not a big deal I guess, it's just that I have seen way too many scenarios follow the same exact outcome, so I was hoping for something different this time.

Dex-chan lover
Spoiled kids don't face abuse at home. That's something that makes someone not spoiled.

For once in Millie's life, things are going her way and you're acting like it would serve her right for them to stop going her way.

Dex-chan lover
Millie is being selfish, but, like, it's hard to blame her when what she's reacting to is most everyone in her life not giving a shit about her combined with a lot of intense feelings she's not fully in control of around Zen.

How she's acting isn't, like, good, but, also, she's a teenager living in an abusive household latching onto one of the only people in her life who gives her real happiness.
I had a hard time pinpointing my feelings for this chapter and it's this. I was a tad frustrated with how Millie was treating Zen but I couldn't be 100% upset at her. She's been messed up for so long. I am happy for her but this spells trouble in the future. Hope they can work through it without too much issue.

Aggregator gang
Spoiled kids don't face abuse at home. That's something that makes someone not spoiled.

For once in Millie's life, things are going her way and you're acting like it would serve her right for them to stop going her way.
Neglect, and even that seems to be resolved or improved. And things have been going her way for the most of her life, from what we've seen.

I'm mostly just annoyed by the trope, and people being guilt tripped like this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread