Pastel Love - Ch. 2 - Meet again

Fed-Kun's army
I looked deep into this series and only found 8 chapters last one coming out 2 years ago, did this get axed or just not translated?/

Group Leader
I looked deep into this series and only found 8 chapters last one coming out 2 years ago, did this get axed or just not translated?/
I don't know about the previous translator, but I intend to continue translating this series for at least 10 chapters or until I get a warming letter lmao, but now I need to find a way to extract pictures of chapter 4 onward because it's not visible in the web version, haha
also, the original version of this webtoon is complete, just a matter of time before the translated version is released by me or others

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
I don't know about the previous translator, but I intend to continue translating this series for at least 10 chapters or until it god a warming letter lmao but now I need to find a way to extract pictures of chapter 4 onward because it's not visible in the web version, haha
also, the original version of this webtoon is complete, just a matter of time before the translated version is released by me or others
So sick cant wait!

Users who are viewing this thread