Pastel Love - Ch. 20.2 - Path (End Half)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

its  unofficial! now that info is going to spread like a wildfire (but i hope sonya doesnt get burnt due to the misunderstanding)

Dex-chan lover
I'm not quite sure if Sonya is romantically attracted to her or if she just feel like she is losing her best friend. Time will tell I suppose 😌
yeah i was thinking the same but usually its love/attraction cause you need some """drama""" but i like the "i dont want to lose a good friend and im jealous bcause of that" route, it would make sense and it would be a good change !

ty for the tl!

Dex-chan lover
DGcneo8.png

Oi, pull up your fucking mask or don't wear it at all. Still one of my biggest pet peeves since COVID.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I am reading this wrong, because it really could easily be the case too, but I don't actually think Sonya is in love, the fact she says "please don't disappear from me too" seems to imply people leave her on her own/people have left her life.

Maybe her life isn't so different from Millie's in the abandonment aspect. So "losing" her best friend just hurts even if thats not exactly fully happening.

I do like how Sonya is being open and honest though but not terrible to Zen, shes acknowledging Millie and Zen have done nothing wrong and that she doesnt actually dislike Zen its just...shes feeling replaced.

Users who are viewing this thread