Patchy-san Scans

I saw your attempted translation of chapter 8 of Under the Oak Tree, and it was so well done! Much smoother than the other translated version of chapter 8, I have to say. I hope you continue to do the other chapters!

Same with below comment, I hope you continue translating Under the Oak Tree. Your work was great and easy to read. Thanks for your efforts!

Hi! Thank you so much for picking up and translating Under The Oak tree! Your translations are so great! <3

Thank you so much for the amazing work you did on under the oak tree!!
Your translations are just perfect and all the erasing and redrawing you guys are doing is just gorgeous.

1. Glad you got your team together to translate Under the Oak Tree. My editor self is breathing sighs of relief at finally back to reading something good (not that Manga Weebs wasn't comprehensible but using novel translations in a webtoon version is a no go for many reasons, a main one being they tend to word things differently depending on the format).

2. You used Tensura in your banner? If I didn't love you guys before I do now! 😄

Thank you for the amazing hardwork Patchy-san and team! I've been breathing with relief as the quality of translations are good 🤩

"Thank you for the amazing hardwork Patchy-san and team! I've been breathing with relief as the quality of translations are good"

This. The other TLs of Oak are complete dog, you guys do an awesome job tyvm

Guys every time you upload a new under the oak tree chapter, my heart litteraly smiles 🤗
Thank you thank you for taking the time to do your magic!! Hoping you will continue this project 😁

Users who are viewing this thread