Path Network - North American Image Server Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miku best girl
Admin
Did an image transfer last night, image servers were slightly busier than usual. They should be ok now, though.

Let us know if you still experience problems.

Group Leader
And just as I was ready to thank you for not having to use the legacy reader any more... chapters fail to load, and I have to use the legacy reader again.

Business as usual, I guess.

MD@Home
Everything still takes multiple seconds to load (although that's probably my 2Mbps download speed) but I've noticed a lot more pages that fail to load no matter how many times I click reload...

Midwest area here, connection is getting better and I’m not having to refresh or reupload every page even if some of the red pages come up it’s not as often and and pages are loading quickly atm:)

is a Reindeer
VIP
@deodex When we become aware of a good enough deal in the area. SEA servers are quite expensive

hoping you guys will show some love for SEA readers soon, loving Mangadex but the load time on images is slow :(

still horrible slow here, same located at SEA. its barely usable, its really funny that the aggregator manga sites is much faster than mangadex. Of course using VPN located in US fix this but I dont know why its oppsite without VPN since im also connecting to a VPN server in the same region.

Miku best girl
Admin
@remlei

Have you tried changing image server to "rest of the world"?

And yeah, Path is looking to expand into SE Asia at some point. Bandwidth is not cheap in that part of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread