Peaceful Yuri Manga - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
I actually like reading this, but I constantly feel like I'm missing context...like who are they? what do they do? are they actually in a relationship? but the younger one is actually the other one's maid who living with her? even that one info page we got about them once didn't explain a lot really o_O

Dex-chan lover
I don't think we need that much information after all, it's just two people in love

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the scanlation! I’m happy to see this one back. Peaceful indeed.

Dex-chan lover
@KakumeiNoHi

I think this is part of the charm of this series. It has a really weird/somber yet cozy atmosphere, like the one when you have a really bad day but now you are under a blanket with a good tea and good music.

To be honest till the last release I had a suspicion that this is a post apo as you have never seen anybody else except our pair. However now we some people so my theory is not valid anymore.

Double-page supporter
@angryferret you Figured out why everyone loves this so much. Anyway I have the feeling it takes place 20 minutes into future why else aren’t people trying to Harass them for being gay in Russia. Anyway it’s like a log cabin in the middle of nowhere the simplicity and detailing of it gives it a otherworldly charm.

Users who are viewing this thread