Peach Boy Riverside - Ch. 30 - clown and coward

ok so Imperial Oni is just undercover as an oni and presumably on some sort of secret mission to wipe out the oni from the inside?

NANI?

well, I did think that Imperial Oni wasn't...and this seems to prove it...

so...a fallen angel I guess? or an angel with some twisted agenda....hmmm....

Supporter
I get the feeling Sleep Oni has one heck of a power. First she observed Imperial Oni supposedly kill Boom Oni, but now she turns up alongside a still-alive Boom Oni with the Demon Lord who was ALSO kinda killed by the same guy.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone who called Imperial Oni not being an Oni was spot on? But what, they're still alive? Or are they in purgatory or something similar? Or is it Sleep Oni who saved them? I dunno. Shit's getting interesting.
I'm still sketch of Imperial Oni. I don't think he's a villain, or at least not the main villain, but something about him is still shady AF. Still he's bailed out the MC again so he gets some credit. Even if he did set up the whole scenario to begin with to see something "interesting"

Dex-chan lover
So what do we call em? The Coalition of people who want to kill imperial Oni? Bit long

Dex-chan lover
Seems more and more like he's either trying to set up Sari for failure somehow, or he's trying to pit Sari and Mikoto against eachother on their differences in mindset and goals. I wouldn't even be surprised if he wants the Peaches gone even if it means connecting everything else.

I don't even know what's going on anymore. Still kinda holding onto hope that this is leading somewhere, but I dunno anymore.

also the author really needs to explain the demon king, so we have demons and oni now? wtf???

Group Leader
@ZanaduKhan i don't know if this helps, but oni is 鬼 while demon king is 魔王. 魔 could be used for a lot of things but 魔 used in that phrase means demon. the names are just similar in english i think. these are from the chinese raws so japanese might be different

how does the imperial oni has divine power?
This is the biggest question

Demons were established in frau's story! I believe riverside is where all of coolkyoushinsha's characters/origins and other stories converge? It seems likely since hawson, yuslina and her mask onis, and winny have modern incarnations in "my girlfriend without wasabi."

He has a story with frau as the main focus and her befriending a witch who wants humans and witches to coexist, i believe, and there's a companion character named karot. But the translations never continued so i have no idea what other demons aside from cobb may be involved

Users who are viewing this thread