Peach Boy Riverside - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Princess and an Important Peach

Double-page supporter
Those boobs! I just don't think a haircut is going to convince anyone she is a boy with those breasts. Good intros otherwise.

Her excited face or more like her face in general, like when she was running towards Oni, when she first saw them, was a bitch in heat, a total lust was shown there. lol and to top that her boobs do no good either, they just accentuate that.

Dex-chan lover
sexy waifu big titty

hmmm okay MC kinda on the fucked up side but okay

Aggregator gang
LF5LvVm.png

Hello Darkness my old friend

References aside, we (the readers) can totally tell that she as a character, is now both determined and headstrong after the brave display of cutting her hair.

I've often wondered if there were any other ways of showing female character growth, unrelated to cutting of hair. But then I remember that we don't really require such needlessly embellished writing.

Wow, i only read the beginning of this so far, but she escapes the guards trying to get her back to the castle only to go back there after meeting a random stranger. Peak comedy.

I got in here because of the mc. I like small breasted girls with black hair. Then it turned out he is a boy. Well nvm,the story is good.

Dex-chan lover
I have this disgusting feeling that the princes is gonna replace the monkey that accompanied Momotaro, and i sure as hell hope for that to not be the case.

“The demons of the outside world. Why? Why is my body… feeling so hot?!”

I’ve seen enough hentai to know where this is going.

Group Leader
Girl, anyone can SEE that you're a girl with those big mammary gland hanging around your chest.

Users who are viewing this thread