Peach Boy Riverside - Vol. 7 Ch. 24 - "mikoto" and past

Dex-chan lover
@ZanaduKhan it's actually really interesting; there's no moral being directly presented from the manga author.

When you have two species, one that is immensely powerful but few, and a numerous but weaker species, and they both have been killing each other for centuries with bloodshed of thousands, how do you get them to make peace with each other?

The strong will remain being immensely dangerous to the weak, and unless they are crippled they they will remain a threat.

But the strong fear execution by the weak if they are so crippled, and rightfully so.

Sari is trying to find a compromise but there are no good solutions and neither side finds it convenient to stop killing the other when they still have blood on their hands.

@ZanaduKhan right, and as @FgoSegul said, Sari just do whatever suits her at the time, which make it isn't compass at all. Sari is doing things based on her personal interest, she is not bothered unless its her or her friends that dies or got into problem.

@agtra oh! i forgot Sari was a princess.

Well damn I thought shota oni was gona join the party for simping, instead he gets off'd instantly lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Sari's power seems borrowed. It works when she's angry, but not always. So it's pretty much correct to say she can't control that fickle power. Also, she wants to create an indiscriminate society but doesn't know to do it from A to Z.
Did the author intend for her to find a fix to those two problems through the journey?

@Red225

Hmm I guess it makes more sense when you put it that way but I still don't think you could ever have a relationship where one side basically has to give up everything while the other side doesn't, work

It'll be interesting to see where the author takes the story

Wish the translator would stop putting himself down ,,I think it's a fine job and I'm stoked to be able to read more chapters

Users who are viewing this thread