Peachy Scans

Fed-Kun's army
holalala! our deity of hope @LonelyBye, are you guys still working on 'The Lady Project'? ah, I really love your skillful and flawless translation. ik I'm asking for too much but it has above 100+ chapters. It'd be so nice of you guys if only to translate it a lil faster.

@mazuran
Thank you so much for picking up Maou no Migiude ni Nattanode Gensaku Kaiaku Shimasu we all really appreciate it, on that note any news on
"The Daughter of the Marquis, Who Was Executed Under False Accusation, Wants to Spend a Peaceful Life in the Land Protected by God"
and The Evil Cinderella Needs a Villain.
I look forward to all your updates.

@Ota-soto
We've dropped The Evil Cinderella Needs a Villain. As for The Daughter of the Marquis, Who Was Executed Under False Accusation, Wants to Spend a Peaceful Life in the Land Protected by God, we should hopefully be releasing until ch3 soon since the chapters are almost done!

@Rabita022
We're still working on Lady Project :) A new chapter should be out by the 17th

Hi PEACHY. You guys picked up good projects and you're doing a great job. Guess I'll be lurking around here for a while. Thanks for providing us with good stuff

I see that you guys have done a translation for the manga Maou no Migiude ni Nattanode Gensaku Kaiaku Shimasu. I found the raws but there were not any other translation above chapter 2.2. Do you know anybody who can take on the project if you guys are going to. The website for the raws that I found is.
https://loveheaven.net/manga-maou-no-migiude-ni-nattanode-gensaku-kaiaku-shimasu-manga-raw.html

Double-page supporter
Have you dropped The Lady Project?

Thanks for all your hard work! I'll check out some of your other projects.

Can I please ask a stupid question?

The “I Raised an Obsessive Servant” - is it a promo web toon only and to find out the rest of the story it’s only a light novel?

Or is it an upcoming webtoon? @.@

I love "I'll Become the Tyrant's Tutor"! I wish it would be uploaded more fast. I see it already has 11 chapters. Anyway, Thanks for all of your hard works !😊

Hi! Thanks for all ur hardwork! Just wishing u guys can upload more often the Tyran't Tutor and Obey Me. ✨

Hello, guys. Can you pick up Namjang Secretary 남장 비서? The art is amazing. 😍

Users who are viewing this thread