Peerless Alchemist - Ch. 31

Size of the images are not uniform, it breaks the visual on my phone..
Hope it just a problem with my phone..

Image size is also a problem on desktop. The reader is behaving really weird because of it.

For the chapter:
The hell? Is this some kind of "Superman" effect, and that's why she doesn't recognize him? Literally the only difference in appearance is the symbol on his forhead....

Dex-chan lover
The kid is supposed to look younger than she. (And her body's 13 or so.) I assume the "State Master" looks like an adult.

It just doesn't show in the art...

Group Leader
Yeah, the scanlation group header images being so ridiculously large in comparison to the actual chapter pages really messes with the reader. Please resize the zero scans images to be the same width as the chapter images...

Group Leader
LMAO at the little dancing man in the background when he thinks "ah she cares about me" hahahahahaha!

Fed-Kun's army
There is a trick to fix the size. First select container on the settings and put it back to width. But it would be better to fix it with out us doing that.

I just recently read the comments i thought my phone was broken or something jahahaha

Dex-chan lover
I think the comment here about her being 13 might be related to this other series. I also mixed this and that up a bit in my head for a bit when picking this one back up for a read through. Just, don't get too attached to that series if you start reading it as well. I think the thing about the hiatus only having been a year is out of date, so while the "it's pretty much 100% done" tied to that was possibly premature at just a year, it's been long enough since then that I would assume the hiatus is looking fairly permanent at this point.

Aggregator gang
re the ages, she is 14 at the beginning it was said she would have to fight on the front lines in 2 years, when she turned 16

but what's with her not recognizing her love ?

Users who are viewing this thread