Peerless Dad - Vol. 1 Ch. 31

Yea, if it continue then i think those will be last translated chapters as this no group guy obv is doing it for his self interest not for community, so he will not continue and there is possibility of trash scans dropping it becouse of him.

Trash Scans has been having this issue with this random guy. He did this on their project Skeleton Soldier, too. They've already stated they won't be dropping their projects just because this guy is being a tool.

Sources: https: //trashscanlations. com/series/skeleton-soldier/chapter-26/

(put in spaces, in case links aren't allowed...)

Also, since they will be releasing things at their normal pace, it's gonna take me a lot of self control to not just read it here.

Dex-chan lover
@Joviper
@Diukes
Trash could go along with it and translate from the latest available chapter, unless their pride doesn't allow them to.
They want help? Share their translation quota with this group while they linger here.

Contributor
@Chuggoth
Issue with that is that there would still be a gap in the chapters on their own site and they would have to mess with their schedule to accommodate the snipers. Why go out of their way to work with a group that obviously has it out for them?

Dex-chan lover
@SloWolfe
Then do it like #dropout did with Hatsukoi zombie and keep at it.
People who want new chapters go for a rougher translation, others sit and wait for new chapters from #dropout. No drama.

So...how many series is too many to claim to be actively working on? 10? 20? Cause Trash scanlations is working on 60 SERIES. Many of which haven't even been touched since July. And they don't say dropped by those title either. They still say new. Many have only had one chapter translated. At this point, they're pretty much ransoming the release of these series.

How about addressing the point of you being able to, realistically, handle 60 different titles at once?

thanks for the chapters, keep the good fight against people that try to get money from the work of others.

Group Leader
And please be advice they messed up the translations for peerless dad. Their translator is not skilled enough for this series.

Rei

"When did you guys grow up?" my thoughts on every single wuxia and murim series.

@trashscanlations
Don't stoop to his level by insulting back. Provide your reasons, point out faults, show evidence, and engage in conversation. Just wait it out and be calm about this, at this pace he'll burn out sooner or later.

Dex-chan lover
@MisterN
You're telling this to a person who called out snippers for being" jealous of their popularity", and "afraid of how big we've become and how shitty other groups are in comparison".
https://mangadex.org/chapter/454733/1

@Chuggoth
Even more of a reason to tell him then. The guy needs to realize that acting like a prideful snob and spewing back insults will only make it worse. I just want nice and steady releases till this series finishes and snippers fueling angry translators (or vice versa) don't help with that.

Double-page supporter
@Garlyle
Why is 60 a problem? That would depend on how many people they have doing it (I have no idea), but there is another issue. Suppose they dropped 40 of those 60. Are there enough groups ready and wanting to pick up those 40 series, or will they simply be lost to English readers? I suspect mostly the later but with a few picked up by someone. Even if doing more (on top of RL concerns) means some releases come slower, that's highly preferred in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread