Peerless Dad - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

I don't really care about the sniping drama and all, but maybe TS shouldn't argue about snipers and point out mistakes on the sniper's Korean translation if they can't spell-proof 'snippers' on their own release? It just seems grandstanding and hypocritical at this point.

anyway: kudos to the daughter, she's going to have brains and brawn.

Dex-chan lover
Though I want released chapters fast but I don't mind waiting as well..

Don't worry, I'm still rooting for transcanlations. 'sides, ya guys also doing Volcanic Age which seemed to be very hard to translate.

Dex-chan lover
lmfao I fucking called it early in the story that the little girl he saved would grow up and go crazy for dad D this gun be good

@trashscanlations Lol, you guys are going to fight? What does that even mean? Speed release content? You're just opening yourselves up on why you couldn't do this before.

Plus, it still doesn't address any of the concerns that no-group brought up.

And if you're going to call out them out on having shitty translations, then yours better be on point. Setting aside the spelling mistakes, context/meaning is not being conveyed properly. "Yang flow blockage" implies something than can be cleared and improve the condition, while "veins" are a physical part of the body and implies injury. ch27, p9 "He's" instead of "She's", etc. Your translations might be more accurate, but I'd argue they convey less meaning.

Honestly, I'm on your side (I really like the translator notes), but they way you guys are handling this is annoyingly stupid.

Ignore them or address it properly, piss fights are just stupid.

Fed-Kun's army
@Prinnyfoof I agree this you on these point, why rushing now just because there is snippers, it only credit them and what they said. But I also prefer trashscanlation for there post note lol (what happened to the purple background btw ? Is it because the snippers tryed to copy it ?)

Dex-chan lover
honestly at this point im more interested in the drama between the scanlators than the series itself, its much more entertaining.

Group Leader
Thanks and good job Ensj.

Lol that dumbass dad probably doesn't even know the difference between 'twin dragon academy' and 'thousand dragons academy' (not that we know either). Hope he'll understand from the name since common sense denotes that 1000 > 2. Otherwise his boss will have to explain it to him carefully.

MC: "Thousand dragons academy?" Boss: *I'm father with twenty year old son. If you're parent you won't be able to refuse* I fell like his anserw will be "What is it?" ?

Users who are viewing this thread