Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 104

Thanks for the chapter. But what's with the first pages? It's like the anti-aliasing is turned off, pretty blurry.

@BushRanger I figured it out. It's because my chromium is set to zoom pages by 125%. I just learned it sometimes makes images blurry. Everything is fine at zoom level 100%.

Dex-chan lover
This has to be the first time with "manga" that I was able to recognize someone, after they changed their hairstyle.
And ain't it odd she says she needs "connections", when she was trying to get close to the MC particularly because of his strength? What's she fishing for.

POSSIBLE SPOILER, about this women
I do believe that women is the same girl from chapters 9-13

Dex-chan lover
What a shocker! That pretty male warrior was actually a girl! :p

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, we all saw that she was a woman miles away lmao

@sakoro
I also that believe she is that person

by connections does that mean she knows that mc is connected to alot of influential people as well as the floaty people?

Unsurprising the woman is a woman. Nanny wingwomaning is interesting though.
From the sounds of it, they might be a good match in several ways, especially if Mr skin breather is going to take over the underworld.

Dex-chan lover
@sakoro Oh, wow. You might be right. They have the same eyebrows, similar hair, etc. If they were the same person, how old would they be now, though? Pretty young, right?

Surprise it's who we all suspected.

Thanks for the chapter. Happy new year!

Double-page supporter
@Solipsist It really depends on who is talking in the speech bubbles. if she is arguing with her father/mother about possible marriage there's no way that an influential family would allow their daughter to marry a first-rate warrior. She would need connections in order to bypass her families influence to be able to choose her marriage partner. Honestly at that point in time in china, most women had their marriage arranged for them.

Of course there could be a completely different reason for the argument and we only received part of the conversation for the purpose of obfuscating the real reason for the disagreement.

Users who are viewing this thread