Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 107

Aggregator gang
A martial arts master observing how little boys bring out light qi from their little spears lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! I'm always giddy with excitement when I see an update for this series.

Also, it looks like their father might end up making his own sect from those guards! Lol.

Aggregator gang
I can't thank you enough for translating this on mangadex ! This is one my favourite thing to read ever. As Varler said, seeing this updated makes me so full of excitement~

I am worried about the little lady. The old man seems to think that she will get into troubles with how smart she is, and I suspect that he is right.

Can you imagine if Noh colleagues turning into lets say 25% of Noh power. There would be no mooks on murin left

Brothers are learning from all of the Association masters+dad while the sister is taking lessons from one of the five strongest masters in all of the magical land of China. So the reason why she was uninterested in learning the martial arts was because she already believed the old guy and was training under him (too dangerous to learn from more than one master). And here I thought he was sneaky about teaching her.

Wait i dont understand why the old man is worried about her?
Shouldn t he be happy how quickly she learn?
Why is it dangerous?

@Arestow

It's a double edged blade.

Look at how young she is and shes mastering technique after technique from him.

If she were to learn from the other masters and they saw her talent. They'll be a bigger fight for her than her brothers.

Like right now she laying low so the other masters dont notice her. Such as, the sword master a chapter back.

Aggregator gang
@domo404

That and learning from multiple masters is not advised, hence it was such an issue with the brothers have multiple people's martial arts ki in them. The daughter is focused on learning from just one master, a master who is top 5 in the world.

Double-page supporter
noh should be worrying bout his date with trap guy

From the beginning, it was obvious that that was a woman in disguise... so in the common parlance, it'd be "reverse trap girl", not "trap guy".

@maraxusofk Y'all are missing something important. She's learning by watching, while being given the best foundations from the best of the best. She is observing how other people move, and learning just from that. She's being taught how to recognize something, utilize it and/or counter it, just by seeing it a couple times.

Users who are viewing this thread