Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 108

Aggregator gang
@xshn people are just looking for an excuse to call others racist, thought it was obvious at first people meant the new guy not Kobe Bryant...

whos that guy that bring the box tho

also idgaf about kobe, ill mourn when its yao ming turn.

Not knowing who Kobe Bryant == racist?
What?

A lot of people knows Kobe is famous basketball player and a rapist. But not everyone. Obviously, it's not good form to point out that he's a rapist since he died recently. You know, societal norms, etc.

Anyways, about the chapter itself. Did I miss anything, but why the messenger was not attacked? Some string-type attack to their necks?

After done reading this chapter, went to the comment section to see the discussion. But what i see, people talking about Kobe. Did mangadex somehow redirect Peerless Dad Chapter 108 comment section to CNN or other news media comment section? 😮

I'm pretty sure no ones saying not knowing or caring about someone equals racist. you know what is fucked up though saying you don't care about someone because he's a "Blackman"

Supporter
@Cencourang It really is rather silly. So many things in this chapter going on but nobody seems to care about anything except the one page that isn't related to the chapter.

I'll admit that I am not a superfan of Kobe (or sports in general) but he was not the only one who died in that accident. It is still a sad situation.

I liked the "Will give you something, will take something" lol
But who's this guy? Someone from "smart kid" faction helping out the father. Or maybe from Noa's grandaughter faction, she still killing everyone from the devilish curch and these three brothers seems to have a connection. Correct me if I'm wrong.

@4V29LN0n Have to see next chapter to know for sure... but I think with the sound effects added and the small white lines, the messenger cut off both of their heads already, they just haven't fallen yet.

To people who didnt know kobe did you guys live under a rockuntil now? and RIP Kobe and all of the people on the helicopter

Dex-chan lover
Well, this guy definitely doesn't seem like he's part of Noh's group. He can be ruthless when he wants to, but I don't think he'd pull something like this off.

I don't understand why they stopped in the last panels.
Random guy gives them a box containing a head, they get mad and even unsheathe the sword, but then 0.1seconds later they look like they saw an alien and stop.
What the fuck happened offscreen?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

@frapco
I guess they were killed and the next chapter will start with their heads falling off their bodies.

Lmao so many people with hate against the Kobe RIP panel. You know what I trully hate? THOSE F***ING EDITED LAST PAGE WITH DISCORD INVITES. Looks like the history is continuing but nah just a dumb link.

Aggregator gang
Did nobody notice the cut lines with the two kill brothers getting sliced at the neck?

Also everyone hating on Kobe and Giana tribute can go neck themselves. Kobe has literally inspired millions with his hard work. Your salty asses will not be mourned when you die, nor will anyone care unlike for Kobe.

Users who are viewing this thread