Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 118

I think these 2 siblings are gonna be near death at some point due to Noh teaching them while not knowing what the actual fuck he is doing. From the flashbacks with Mo Wei we can clearly see there's a precise time to stop, how u must learn to get hit before learning to hit others, but the siblings are doing nothing of it, just randomly beating each other and getting on a bath.

I just hope the author doesn't skip over it and we're supposed to believe that the way Noh passed on the art is correct and will bring no repercussions.

I'm thinking the sister will ask her Master to hit her and maybe he'll actually have some knowledge on this training and train her right. Or at least better than her brothers. As of now, it seems she's the most capable one anyways.

I think I get it, the sister is training her spirit while her bros are training their physical bodies. Damn they'll be unbeatable when they're older! Hope they look after their dad nicely

Group Leader
Holy shit they're torturing themselves! That's so savage but they're going to get so strong because of it.
I hope they stop before they get too hurt though.

Dex-chan lover
They give each other a mutual spanking, then they go stew in warm juices as they shiver from how good it feels. Also, their sister watches. They should be going by Invest Twins by now.

Fed-Kun's army
It's pretty interesting to see how their training works. It wouldn't work irl but I think the basic premise is that you beat the muscles until they are torn and damaged, then get into a bath and let the muscles heal up and once they heal they are stronger than before. This kind of method works on bones, there are monks who train by kicking trees and causing mini fractures to form in their bones so that when they heal their bones are stronger than before.

Users who are viewing this thread