Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 122

I’m confused about the murim storyline as usual. So many dragons. I suppose the 80-years-old yellow-haired guy is the heavenly dragon. And one of the strongest 5. The old sweeper guy is also one of the strongest 5. Or perhaps the list changes over time. Who knows.

Too many chapter hass passed. And I don't even recognise the Candidate yet.
I bet the twin demon would freak out to see the sweeping grandpa.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I love this stories but holy shit all these dragon, hell, heaven, cultivation bullshit is ridiculous. Does Korean or Chinese didn't see how convoluted these stories are?

@4V29LN0n
80-years-old yellow-haired guy is the heavenly dragon, and he is one of 5 Dragon (basicly, one of 5 strongest people in heavanly dragon association)

Lmao I'm gonna have to reread this series I'm honestly confused at what's going on now especially since I haven't kept up with all these names and organizations

Group Leader
@Rizkid1412 the problem is with different language structures... It only takes one letter to say heaven or hell or anything along those lines, but takes a string of English to express it.

honestly that kid’s dad is too pretty to have that weird neck beard thing

and same, i’m honestly so confused rn with the two plot lines following the Noh and the kids. I’m just here waiting for them to get powered up and kick ass

Dex-chan lover
"You can't extend your natural lifespan"
[Murim masters laughing in the distance]

Aggregator gang
sIGH. Idk him being a peerless dad and going on adventures suited him when you knew he was sorta slow and just went with the flow. Now its real heady but i dont really care about the organizations in this world. most of em seem shitty. The kids are my favorite part for sure, especially the daughter. I would be fine if it cut Noh out almost entirely and this shenanigans was like a side story written later.

god i hate that administrator fella. and now the twins seem like more asshole then originally shucks, i liked them (as being someone helpful to the kids but not anymore :/ )

MC live in heavenly dragon association.
And this 80 years old guy is heavenly dragon.
He's able to fight Noah. He's one of the five strongest.
Other dragons in the association don't really matter.
The old sweeper guy said they are like child to him.
So heavenly dragon is getting old, and there is a need for a strong successor.
I think maybe MC is going to be his successor unlike heavenly dragon's son.

Users who are viewing this thread