Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 136

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cant wait to see lil sis get serious with her martial arts, or at least see more of what she can do.

and was Noh's master one of the Bloodless Twins? and the crazy hobo fighting the Demon God? if not, and theres someone who knows that martial art and is even stronger that'd be pretty damn insane.

@bashem he is a genius when it comes to learning the Trillion Blows Art. Nothing else. He is street smart / sharp and has some experience in tough situations from his merc days but nothing more. He is actually pretty indifferent to things as we have seen. Did not know who wise dragon was when literally working for him for 8 years xD.

Fed-Kun's army
YES, THE CRAZY ASSHOLE IS USING DAD'S SECT'S MARTIAL ARTS. THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN FIRMLY ESTABLISHED. YOU DON'T NEED TO KEEP SHOVING IT IN MY FACE.

Aggregator gang
Regarding the most recent chapters, remember that Dad's training manual got destroyed. He probably saw the moves a long time ago but wasn't ready to learn them. Now he's going to be able to recreate the manual or at least train in these moves.

Dex-chan lover
1b6d6fd044e0ee183b13056a822183e1.png

thanks for the chapter. also fuck the father's fight! the kids' fight is a lot more interesting lol.

Aggregator gang
@DorothyGale123 Yes we know that. Dad knows that now. But his manual was destroyed. Now he can watch the moves and at least learn some moves from the bastard~

Fed-Kun's army
My guess is these guys are previous disciples of his master and they are the reason for his masters warning about going to far. At least to the point of enjoying the pain.

May never know with this awful pacing though.

I was wondering why they had this fight going on so long. He's either going to watch him to figure out the part of the manual that he's missing or figure out that they are a lead to where he can find it. He may finally get stronger.

@maisonaustyn I think this guy is the demon mentioned in the previous chapter and these guys are most probably from the golden clan from which MC's master must be too

Users who are viewing this thread