Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 136

Dex-chan lover
I like this development, they actually show kids fighting and not just skip to the ending result...

Fed-Kun's army
Sister bout to kick some MAD ass while dad takes lessons by fighting his retard mirror.

I understand, if they ganged up on them, while each on of them are alone, but attacking genius triplets together lmfao

I like this back and forth comparison. Only problem is that the dad is being a wimp atm. But it's hard to blame him when he's found the guy his teacher told him to worry about.

Double-page supporter
That baldie is so fucked, she could probably murder him with her stare alone.
I'm envious.

Fed-Kun's army
@pingustrategist I think it's more because he's thinking his master may not be who he respected him to be. Or at least his method of cultivation may have some serious problems.

Dex-chan lover
Saitama will kick your ass for bringing shame to the baldies club

Apparently the dad was a genius in his old days but now he just seems slow... Its like they can't decide if they want him to be smart or dumb.

Dex-chan lover
You picked the wrong person baldy, you'll be eating from a straw for the rest of your life when she's done.

Dex-chan lover
@bashem he is known as a "problem solver", not a genius. From how he act and how he push all the thinking to his brother in arm, pretty sure his strategy have always been "If the problem can't be solve with force, you just didn't hit it hard enough".

Hobo dude is just here for dad to remember what was in the technique book that he lost/forgot.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if this is his master's son.
This masochist might also be his senior die to the master warning the Car way back when, during his training. This is a bit unnerving since Dad's seeing what he thinks may be the final form of his techniques.
Thanks for the chapter.
Solo Leveling tomorrow. Great timing.

Users who are viewing this thread