Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 137

Dex-chan lover
Damn didn't get to see Sis kick ass this chapter but Dad is about to go apeshit. I just hope its enough to put this maniac down

Fed-Kun's army
@Kyrieo theres not much dialog in fighting scenes. It felt short cause we were not reading much, just scrolling

@LordTrollbias I'm actually curious about how that other guy actually got slashed. Maybe MC's master evolved the art after he taught the other guy and his form isn't complete? So, MC still has a chance in this upcoming fight? Other guy has advanced techniques, but MC's got better basics?

i kinda hoped hobo would be an ally so the dad could learn more, but now it seems almost impossible

Dex-chan lover
He's about to show why he joined Kratos in the "Do Not Mess With This Dad" club.

Fed-Kun's army
So this is basically confirmation that Noh (the MC) is not his master's first student. And in all likelihood, the only reason Noh himself is not a legend in the Murim already is because the only Murim he's ever fought were the absolute top of the food chain.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like he was overthinking and goes to "fck this shit" state 😳

Dex-chan lover
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo i hate his arms though they look so fucking weird but oooooooooooooo shits aboutt o get fucking good

Users who are viewing this thread