Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 142

Double-page supporter
man, this is black magician level of continuous cliffhangers!
I'll probably read this 2 years later if I ever remember it

Double-page supporter
The girl is the best but don't underestimate the boys!

Double-page supporter
Honestly I don't think that it got bad/worse, the pacing seems to be similar to what it was before, it's just annoying when you are not reading big chunks at once.

Dex-chan lover
If those are bodyguards that just didn't move until this punk kid got beat, that's bullshit. They'll be in for a life of pain if they touch the kids. (Although, I wouldn't be too surprised if the sister is somehow badass enough to beat them. Lol.)

@Yanako true! the pacing is great though. Cliffhanger after cliffhanger which makes it really exciting to wait for it.

Fed-Kun's army
This is stupid, they have to hold hands to fight? Do they also spoon each other for training? This is lame and that cliffhanger doesn't help. I wouldn't even be surprised if they switch story to the dad for 2-3 chapters. Then go back to the kids just to blueball us further by not having the sister fight or not show us the fight at all.

@Pen3 not really, they just cant project the force like the twin elders can yet, you can see they tried but could not do it so they held hands instead.

Why are people complaining about the pacing. Part of the charm of the novel is the two stories going simultaneously. It makes the characters more 3 dimensional, and they are both very good. Personally, I like the children's story a little bit better, but I still enjoy the dad's story a lot.

I think the pacing is fine. I would rather have this series running another 10 years, rather than having it abruptly end next year because of too fast pacing without fleshing out characters.

if the kids were kidnapped again i'll be extremely angry and drop that comic

Users who are viewing this thread