Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 142

The story was better when I was marathoning to catch up. Probably going to put this on hold, the cliff hangers and constant narrative changes are getting annoying for a weekly

Dex-chan lover
@djasindra Or maybe it's really hard to draw good action scenes and this is the best they can do while still giving a shit about the quality of their art.

Yea, now mister young master's bodyguards decide to make an appearance. Better play it cool, or their dad is gonna come back and destroy some people

@MtnCat never because she is damn strong that she will never fight. We only got a chance to see a strong super OP once, the granddaughter of the grandpa that died and went to another manhwa xD. And that was just a fight for a bit. They are too OP for the men that they can't show their fighting. They would kill everybody :/

Contributor
@MtnCat
When is sis going to throw down?

When shit gets REAL rough, and she'll make the fight look easy too.
It'd be great if the first time we see her fight is in front of her Dad, so that he can be impressed.

Dex-chan lover
Man the pacing has taken several kicks to the balls. This single fight should have been over in two chapters but has taken what, 10 thanks to mixing this together with Dad's stuff that also took f'n forever.

Fed-Kun's army
Couldn't the author just make a fucking side story about the kids? Their stories are interesting but it pales in comparison to their dad so each chapter they take up feels like I've been cheated out of a chapter

Same pacing as his other comic, Red Storm... gotta sit this one out for some time I guess

the kids can't even fight, it looks like they just want a beating and taking everything as if it's training. Like do they not know that they're getting bullied.

btw who are those 2 black clothed people who just jumped down

Users who are viewing this thread