Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 146

They have already set the trap, let's see how he manages to get out

Double-page supporter
This series is great, but it does have one flaw, the dad barely spends andy time with his kids.

I got lost with all the names. Who is Gun Jun? ^-^
He is a man married to the blond woman, daughter of the Martial Dragon. But who is he exactly?

Quite a pickle he's in now. Glad he can't just fight his way out of any situation.

M2Z

Woah I'm very interested in how Noh is going to get himself outta this mess XD
Big brain time Noh!

Dex-chan lover
So when is Wise Dragon gonna bail him out of this mess?
Or anyone from the Dragons Association?
Surprised they just let him go in there like that.

Yeah. For yours sleep would be better if beast die. Just imagine what would happen if he comes to yours children warrior Noah

Dex-chan lover
Help it escape to kill it outside only to fail and have his children kidnapped.

@brtogl heres my under standing there are a lot of plot lines, like 8-9 of the, in this chapter I think it shows 2 of them

1. Noh and murder-hobo practice the same martial art that makes their body as hard as steel. Murder-hobo failed to master it and became a pain addict. Noh defeated him with the assistance of the Sword Clan, who he was talking to, and Noh is keeping his martial art and capabilities secret because his association was at war with the Sword Clan until muder-hobo. So he needs to kill murder-hobo in order to keep the secret.

2. Blondie with the shoulder thing is the heir to Noh's Association, second in line after his father I think, and is planing a coup to take control while his grandfather(?) is still in charge and was using the gang that Noh and his brothers defeated a while back to fund his mercenaries. Now he's loosing money because he can't keep his criminal enterprises functioning with out the gang to keep them in line.

Users who are viewing this thread