Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 149

Fed-Kun's army
maybe its just me, but it feels like the transition from the last chapter to this is very... weird. seems rushed atleast in the beginning.

Double-page supporter
@Kettern No, I'm definitely talking about son not daughter. You should re-read the conversation in chapter 122 if you are confused as to what I'm referring to.

Dex-chan lover
Were the first couple pages missing? Really feels like we're jumping into the middle of a chapter.

Ive re-read this after quite a while that im sure this mask guy is also one of the 5 strongest in Murim including Noya and MC's Master. And the consistent thing this guy and Noya do is keep MC from murim as per MC master's request.

fuck is that old man thinking? dude is like, "yeah that masked guy just teleported in and casually popped the head off of an extremely dangerous motherfucker, yeah I can 1v1 him nbd" when he should be like, "yeah fuck this I didn't see shit, boys lets go back and drink up"

@Nanji I'd very much recommend it - the pacing has been all over the place for a while now, so I decided to hold out for 4-5 chaps at a time (that was the limit of my patience lol). Worked great for me at least.

Users who are viewing this thread