Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 153

Fed-Kun's army
@Flavor25 I have identical twin siblings and they look completely different to me. If you grew up with them it doesn't effect you like that

Can someone explain why did the mc stare at that lady with an angry face ? i dont understand 🤔

So… is he acting all antsy is probably because the other guy looks like the crazy fella? Just my guess

I suspect its because of the "metal clan thing". Maybe she is from another "element" clan and they kinda react to each other? The girl was frightened so she is from the wood clan because metal suppresses wood? Therefore she was frightened and he kinda angry? I am just speculating.

So many thing happening... I just hope that Noh will be able to get rid of the Demonic Metal energy soon

Dex-chan lover
@Cybergame
I went the simple route and thought it's because she's lost important people to her due to the metal clan, though your explanation does make sense due to how Noh was giving off his bloodlust despite this being their first ever meeting

Dex-chan lover
This lady on the hunt, hot damn.

I kind of like the shivering/worried lady introduced to Noh as a wife candidate this chapter more...though they are very likely to fight at this point, from how the plot is shaping up as a cursory theory.

she really loves him doesnt she😍 and the way to get his heart is through his kids first.

Dex-chan lover
If he thought those battles and fights from the association were hard try escaping a woman on a mission fueled by love

Don’t fuck it up! Don’t you dare! This has been building for years! You get the kids you get Noh, just fucking don’t make them call you uncle. I swear.

Users who are viewing this thread