Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 159

Did he really have to step in there? She seems very troublesome at first glance. Hopefully Noh will just refuse whatever annoying thing happens after "saving" her. (I don't think she needs saving; she's an expert martial artist, so this is why her behaviour with these plebs seems suspicious to me)

Dex-chan lover
Now this is the Dad that I like! I'm glad that he's back in his right mind.

Thanks for translating!

Why is wood weak against metal? Isnt wood is supposed to weak against fire too? Then it has 2 weaknesses?

Dex-chan lover
@Arfyl She wouldn't be hiding behind the fire guy if that was the case. Wood is generative towards fire, meaning it supports it, and destructive towards earth. And since earth supports metal, if there was an earth cultivator around, they'd be afraid of her and hiding behind Noh.

Wuxing is a bit less intuitive than the classical elements of the west, as it's cyclical and metaphorical enough to supposedly govern everything under the heavens, more or less.

Dex-chan lover
would be funny if she came to his place with him and misunderstanding happened

Contributor
For anyone screaming about "love rival", you guys should know that the time period the series takes in a man of high prestige could legally have more than one wife, and climbing the social ladder is exactly what Noh is unintentionally doing right now.
Also this series is an adaptation, if you look into its source, you would know how some future developments will unfold

well... i don´t think i would help her...she looks strong enough to not need any help.
if i helped it would be because the Fire guy slap helped before (lol)

Fed-Kun's army
When you just want to drink alcohol and eat a nice meal and some dumbasses harsh a girl sigh, man, it must be hard being the Main Character.

@Pen3 fisrt wife gon ride her ass tho, shes working too hard to give space for this ho to jut barge in and take a share of her banana

Users who are viewing this thread