Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 160

Fed-Kun's army
@Goyal99Raj It's because they're part of different clans and are naturally like that towards each other. It's his first time interacting with someone from the wood clan so he can't really control this natural impulse. Look back when he had some metal ki in him and how he initially treated her - he's improved a lot since then.

Bahahahaha I knew he would bring wood waifu home, time for some love triangle bullshit

I kinda like that the nickname has to do with what follows him rather than the thief himself

Dex-chan lover
@SweatyBrie Sure, but that's still no excuse to treat someone you're helping so harshly. What did she ever do to Noh?

@Petnavis Yeah, that's probably the given reason. But after a point every person is accountable for their actions. Regardless of his metal ki heritage, he's still acting like a horrible person towards her, and it's not fair to her at all. It's also likely that some of that is due to his desire to see his kids (which is understandable), but no reason to take out your anger on this random person.

Dex-chan lover
Noooo another side plot , I was really looking forward to him finally reuniting with his kids

Dex-chan lover
Watch this girl actually be stronger than the MC when she gets serious, lol.

@z3rus Guarding? They planning to kidnap them, lol.

@Goyal99Raj While Noh is kind, he is not a someone who is naturally nice to others for no reason. Couple that with the fact they both naturally repel each other, it's pretty logical for him to take the stance of a stern, frustrated parent chastising a naive young girl.

Dex-chan lover
I just can't get enough.
Is that guy the thief or just some arrogant rich boy from a marshal arts clan?

Thanks for the up date😁

Noh just wants to get home 😭

Also I bet she is super strong, maybe stronger than him if she was learning under those masters for a while.

Double-page supporter
You guys are like
She's probably really strong
She may have been well instructed, but that's meaningless when she won't use it. There is the critical mental component to being willing to hurt her opponent. She won't do that even a little.
It is both understandable and admirable to be repulsed by the idea of hurting another person, but she can't win a fight like that. If her opponent is serious, she certainly can't survive like that.

That's exactly what Noh sees in her, and why he won't leave her to fend for herself.

I can smell jealously not far from here.

6f0366bb9618b81bd547bca358068396.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
leave her alone, who cares about the others that you don't know well

@goyal99raj

Exactly!!!

Everybody thinks they're a nice person because they do nice things. Nearly all of them are wrong. You're not nice for doing nice things, because you're usually doing them for the people you know or to gain something in return.

The sign of a kind person is that they do nice things for people they don't know without getting anything in return.

Users who are viewing this thread