Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 165

Noh no! You're getting fucked over, don't let your old subordinate slink away! Also, buff grandpa bad, also also, priestess needs to return, we need more of her!

Aggregator gang
@pingustrategist why did they remove it from their site?

Also, i think the OLD twins ain't actually evil, the power that they want to pass on to the kids are too great for them to control right now, that's why the old man (Twins sister "master") warned them instead of actually fighting.

Dex-chan lover
Old man went super saiyan, lol. No wonder the sister is way stronger than the brothers.

Dex-chan lover
Daddy going against someone from murim knowing that he is from murim? Not like its the first time... i think?

Question: what does daddy Noh even plan on doing with the life booster? Become a live target for anyone from the Murim world?

2nd question: why and how did his old comrade (who also just so happens to be some sort of outsider to his crew?) know about the locations of BOTH the life booster and the recordings? I mean, is he some expert in the martial arts of Info Gathering or something? I'm not trusting the dude so easily ...

Aggregator gang
@Ansu Thanks for explaining, i think i should expect a long hiatus before anyone decides to even scan the series again ( that's just sad ).

@Angie7 FOr the first question: i agree with you, he doesn't seem to have an urgent reason to have those life booster right now (And it does not fit with him to risk himself so much now, as he previously said that he wanted to get that woman out of there and go see his kids).

For the second question: i think he is part of the Noh old squad or maybe that famous thief they mentioned earlier (or just another traitor and we shouldn't think about it that much).

Why was I born to live a life of torment always waiting for the next chapter. T_T

Fed-Kun's army
@Angie7 like noh always do, hes thinking about his kids, those pill will be handy if his kids got into trouble

frick there are only 25 chapters in tapas, and they only release two chapters per week. I hope some "shady" scanlators would pick this up at least until tapas catches up.. which is approximately about 980 days later (including new chapters released in the meantime), assuming tapas is consistent with the release rate.

@Zadrec I don't think its hard to understand from the story that the life boosters are not something that you can get anytime you want, it has nothing to do with urgency but availability. If someone he trusts deeply offers him a high chance of obtaining not one but two of such items, giving it up would be pretty foolish. Not to mention that he still believes that he is very weak when he keeps meeting murim powerhouses one after another. He wants to get stronger so he can survive and also protect his kids. In most stories, a miracle drug like that doesn't just simply extend your life, it also has immense strengthening effects.

@Angie7 I wouldn't put it past Gwak Noh being somehow connected to the Administrator, who we know is involved with the appearance of the records (ch89) and probably the life booster as well to incite chaos in Murim. Even if he's not connected to the Salmu, it's likely he's part of Murim now if not before, as it's quite clear that Noh's mercenary troop was quite powerful and only Noh is so oblivious as to how powerful he is relative others.

But Noh apparently trusts him and his judgement a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread