Peerless Dad - Vol. 2 Ch. 59

Wnf

Dex-chan lover
Cut one head another 2 rise up, Love this series! Thanks for pickin it up

Dex-chan lover
Who is Sal Moo-Bang again? Is that the leader of the Heavenly Dragons?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up!!!

Honestly, all those Korean names and titles confuse me. I can't remember who most of them are, partly because we have barely seen them and partly because a lot of their names sound the same to me as an English speaker.

Thanks for the translation.

Hopefully, we will see the faces to go with these names soon to act as a reminder.

Double-page supporter
What's happening in the second half of the chapter? I didn't understand much.

@Ovnidemon I am not sure myself and would like a reminder from the translators, but I guess it goes:
1) Martial Arts League = Murim Alliance, the same guys who were trying to lure people into rescuing the kid and then take the kid from the protag, some guy is reporting to his boss of their failure.
2) Soo-Gi = Mak-Soo (formerly Maksoo), the protag's estranged friend with water powers, one of the so-called Ten Demons.
3) Noble Yuk = the high-level master guy with swords and gray hair from the Martial Arts League who was chasing the protag and got a mutual knockout with him in this chapter.
4) Sal Moo-Bang = some really strong guy in one of the organisations???
5) Noble Neh = Noble Yuk???
6) Noble Hee = another pursuer, hasn't appeared yet.
7) Rampaging Blade and Heavenly Dragon = might refer to the organisations for one of which the protag works (Sword Clan and protag's workplace, the Heavenly Dragon Association).

Aside from Yuk and MC's friend all these are pretty much my guesses.

Yeah I got hella confused what this angry dude was talking about in the end of the chapter

Supporter
So it looks like they both spun away from the main strike, avoiding the suicide attack but doing enough damage?

That bit of the fight is a touch confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread