Peerless Dad

What the hell?! I really hope this didn't get nuked, it is such a good series.
Edit: Up through 76 is still up on Jaimini's box website.

Dex-chan lover
is it Jaimini's new policy or just some error in handling things?

Not a mod, but Jaimini's box pulled all of their chaps out of Mangadex. If you want to learn more, read the discussion in the comments section in "A Returner's Magic".

As @MobileCrusader mentioned, chapters are available on their website.

First they snipe people who were doing a good job with it, then they have a bunch of weeks-long delays and make some dishonest excuses. They offset the chapter release by a week, then right before it's about to go live pull all their chapters entirely. Not to mention the inconsistent translations. The folks at Jaimini's have proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that they're a bunch of asshats.

It would be great if other people started to pick up series they're doing, but in the meantime at least there's other places besides their site hosting all the chapters (not that their site has any of the older chapters anyway).

I really don't want to deal with a group that's willing to pull down all of the chapters at the drop of a hat.
I don't keep up with the translator drama, but that's my two cents. If you have problems then just stop updating on MD, pulling it all for the sake of your paper thin ego getting shattered by internet shit posters is a real dick move.

Aggregator gang
It's a good manga but also confusing.

He knows not to enter Murim but he still does it and even worst is...

His kids are entering a Murim affiliated Academy. So he's just sending his seeds towards a place filled with bloodshed and discord. He should had just send them to Demon Church, sure they don't have a bad relationship but they're connected like Disciples from the same sect. The Sect Leader could be considered his Junior Sister as his Martial Uncle was the previous Sect Leader. So to send his kids to Murim gives bad vibes. He should just teach his kids himself then. It's possible the Kids wont realize how amazing until they grow older... They'll mostly become arrogant and look down on MC for being weak but they should understand the beauty of peace that MC lives by. I really love the MC code of living. Not tied down by any power. It's fine learning martial arts but this is a little ridiculous no? Anyways, this is just speculation but where it's most likely heading too.

The story is getting a bit tad messy and there are other points I want to explain but that would take to long.
It does feel like it's losing focus on MC plot armor and more focus on the kids though.. (I hope I'm wrong) There where still many good characters introduced but immediately skipped.
I'm worried the kids will turn ungrateful at some point.

In the end we can't properly judge this story till it's over.

Double-page supporter
I do hope another group takes this up, since JB is dead to me and I refuse to give them clicks. Nor do I want to give clicks to aggregators who upload without crediting scanlators etc. That's a sort of pick your evil choice.

Eventually if I have to, I'll pick option 2. JB can go pound sand.

If not for mangadex I would have never her of JB or peerless dad, and here they fking deny the site every fking chapter.
What the fkers don't know that they will only attract negativity to themselves by doing something stupid like this, asshats.

The only I hate at JB's page was they don't provide commentary at the end of the chapter.

this is kind of shitty. 40 chapters in and still nothing interesting happening or any actual revelations about those retarded superpowers. what else can you expect from these korean manhwas

Why the fuck do they keep erasing work from these site?
It's no damn different if they post here, considering that their pages might as well dissapear within the passage of time

Users who are viewing this thread