Peerless Dad

Am 64 of age. In Honor of fellow Dad's. We Dads stand up and live for our kids. We may give our life for the Kids. All Dads, any where in the World live for their kids.
Jesus came to suffer, die , for His Kids, For God made all and fights the Evil Devil to save The Kids. Jesus went to Hell for His Kids. Jesus came back and is now as I write calling all Kids to come to Him to be Redeemed by His Blood. All a person as to do is receive the free gift of The Lamb of God . I have and now a Child of God though The Lord Jesus Christ.. Will you like to join with me and be with Jesus forever. Ask Jesus to come into you life. Only a Dad can and will Love His Children So.
Jesus is Lord, Savior, Kind, Friend, and our Hero. You all are Loved.
Thankyou all for your hard work lllllllllll A Story of a Dad. Have peace and joy forever in your life.

oyo

Started off well, now the plot doesn't look like it's going anywhere, nothing feels like it has a reason for happening smh
gonna drop this until chapters accumulate and then maybe it'll feel better reading it allat ojnce rather than one chapter at a time

Peerless Dad rules of life #3: If at first you don't succeed, keeping headbutting until the other guy is a bloody pulp.

Same with oyo guy. Its great manhwa and i love it. But the pacing so slow and had to drop it for now.

Thanks so much for all the great releases Bushranger! Good luck with whatever you're doing next!

Also, @rainboweggs
If I'm not mistaken, Meraki Scans was doing those releases. They got hit with a C&D notification, so they removed their uploads.

Users who are viewing this thread