Peerless Dad

This arc is really dragging its feet in such an odd way that I have to chalk it up to probably just not understanding the cultural differences in storytelling. They've been introducing tens of formidable characters who have maybe half a line of expository dialogue to establish them, so quickly that frankly none of them have made any kind of impact on me. They're a blur of plot devices that just keep compounding on each other without ever amounting to a payoff yet and it's killing my interest in the story. I'm sure nobody cares about the power struggle over this current macguffin just like the MC and it's unclear why we have to continue to watch this conflict unfold

God damned new girl has -9999 Luck! I see where this is going, that lil' bag is gonna head towards the MC and shit is going to go down clown car style. I know some others don;t like it but I like the "watching the train wreck in slow motion" enfold.

Fed-Kun's army
Other titles: "Padre Incomparable" please change it to this if we are using meme names now.

Contributor
Father, Unrivaled......................................................................................

Fed-Kun's army
There are too many plot threads going on and the author won't focus on any of them. So the plot is moving at a snails pace atm.

Method Scans stopped translating this series according to the announcement they released on discord

@wannabeisekied
Hey guys, so I got contacted by a Content Manager from Tapas, they'd like us to stop scanlating Peerless Dad and considering they're releasing it legally, I'll comply. Originally, I wanted to wait until they're caught up, so that you guys don't have to wait in between... But, y'all experienced readers by now. You know how these things go. Undoubtedly, you'll find the webtoon done by somebody else by the next week. Take care folks and I'm glad to have been able to enjoy this masterpiece with y'all.
that is what they said on their discord server

Fed-Kun's army
@Kindasian never.

Noh Ga:
why-the-fk-does-this-shit-never-end.jpg

Contributor
Man I'm glad that they're getting married, now if the realm can just settle down for like six months...

Double-page supporter
I caught up on mangakomi.io
Finally over, feels good man.

Users who are viewing this thread