Peerless Genius System

Dex-chan lover
For the people who want to read the novel: https://grasstranslates.blogspot.com/p/qianlong.html
225 chapters at the moment I wrote this comment

Dex-chan lover
@DerekBishop and was it worth it? I didn't start the novel yet because I'm still reading something else.
But please tell me that you didn't mean that you only binged it after I left my comment. 225 chapters are even too much for me.

MD@Home
Whatever happened to the saying "Don't shit where you eat"
(a.k.a. Don't date anyone from where you work)

Dex-chan lover
Every time I see another series with a cover like this I lose a little more faith in humanity.

@LoupDeGarou I started binging before you commented but yeah I binged. And it was alright, I don't read much but the revenge thing got me reading. The story has already deviated a little.

I was reading the novel. Like the first two arcs are good then the story just devolves into some nationalistic propo piece. Hopefully the comic is better.

For example non Chinese foreigners would always be insulting and disrespectful towards the MC or Chinese people for no reason. And of course there’s the obligatory Japanese people are jerks arc. If you read novel just don’t waste your time reading it after the first 280 or so chapters.

Thanks to the scanlators.

Anw, I find it weird that I dislike chinese manhuas. Something about them feels distasteful. Maybe I'm biased against them, but I haven't found any manhua without the usual chinese protagonist formula.

Let me guess, MC gets/starts with OP powers relative to everyone else, quickly obtains a 10/10 love interest which expands into a harem, all the girls remain madly in love with the MC forever even though he shows zero interest in them, all the villains are badly written and kick puppies for fun and every arc is the MC basically making girls wet as more and more girls throw themselves at him.

@riannon
It's because all the ones being translated are pretty much the same mangas with a different setting (sometimes if you're lucky)

You have your cultivation manga where the MC is mistreated to the point of death, from there it turns into a game-type manga where MC gets a permanent EXP UP with little-to-no work and then proceeds to get revenge and bitches

Or

It turns into an isekai where the person who crosses over is some "peerless" doctor, assassin, whatever and then proceeds to get revenge and bitches

And if MC isn't being mistreated, then hes the most generic guy around, who one days comes across a lucky item that allows him to gain a cheat skill and blah blah blah revenge blah blah bitches blah blah

And thats the comics marketed towards men, don't get me started on the ladies comics and how ALL of them are some sort of ripoff of 50 Shades.

Whats up with chinese comics with the really fast paced story? theres no goddamn character development at all they just throw everything in 1 chapter

every girl in this story deserve a beating and mc is so fcking petty and selfish...fck waste of image drawing

Users who are viewing this thread