Peerless Heavenly Emperor

Supporter
Yet another "reincarnated into trash body" story. At least make it original and have the guy reincarnate as a literal trash can.

Every chinese mc is peerless or the authors of these stores need more adjetives.

Dex-chan lover
How can it be heaven if it's beerless? Teetotaller's heaven?

chapter size are ridiculous. if we merge all the six chapter then we get a proper medium size one chapter

I read the first 9 chapters and it felt like 1 or maybe two. With how long this is taking to release i don't see this story ever reaching its end.

Fed-Kun's army
This story sucks despite the good art!!
MC believes he reincarnated into a bad body because his girlfriend got caught but we all know he got betrayed by her. Is he stupid enough not to realize it? Then he complains being in a weak body despite being a so-called expert
Correct me If I'm wrong

when did the whole 10 page chapter thing become a fad. Not to mention anyone else get annoyed how the manga introduces something continues the story then explains it at the beginning of the next chapter. Lol it takes longer to read the cover art and the scanlators plug page at the bottom then the manga itself.

sadly this got axed, probably due the covid19...the last chapter is 109 and it had an abrupt end...

Group Leader
Hey guys if you like this series then please join our discord and read on our site. A small thanks note in discord chat for staff working on it will keep us motivated to do it :)

Aggregator gang
Compared to all other wuxia stories, this is slightly above them.
But why do all wuxia stories have that unexplainable events happening that strengthen MC? It is impossible to put more obvious plot armor than that. For example crystal appearing out of nowhere with fully decorated environment inside. Things like that really drops rating.

Group Leader
@vagabond157
4wH3iLB

as you can see ... series is axed by author

[url ]https://imgur.com/4wH3iLB [/url] https://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/637125

Users who are viewing this thread