Penny Theater

Contributor
Thanks for doing so much stuff by Imitation Crystal! Never heard of them before and I'm absolutely head over heels with their works.

On a sidenote, do you or anyone else here know what the ファイナル and エクストラコンテンツ volumes of Game Club contains? I want to add it to kitsu.io's database, but Imitation Crystal only links to a region locked retailer (melonbooks) for more information on the series, and Japanese wikipedia doesn't have a lot of info either. If they're just art/illustration books they probably shouldn't be included in the database entry, but if they're actual continuations or additions to the story they absolutely should...
Anyway, I'll figure it out eventually, so no worries.

Thanks for your work, once again.

Power Uploader
@Tehrei
ファイナル is Game Club: Final (Volume 11) while エクストラコンテンツ is Game Club: Extra Contents (bonus story). They're both continuations of the story. They're also the only volumes not on melonbooks DL (I bought volume 1-10 there using a vpn). Unfortunately, this means no digital release so I can't buy them. Your guess as to why Imitation Crystal didn't put them up is as good as mine.

Contributor
@GreyArea Thanks a bunch! Too bad that there aren't any digital releases of them, but you can't have everything I guess. Appreciate the info.

Stay safe and sane! Having good manga to read has definitely helped stave off the cabin fever for me, so thanks for helping me in that regard too! =)

@GreyArea
Much thanks for Hakurai no Kishi :)
It's enjoyable to read, I hope there's still some chapters to upload

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for your group release. :D
So many interesting supernatural stories.

Hello, and thank you so much for all Imitation Crystal you've done, specially Game Club.

Is there any chance you're planning to do Wasteland with Crows/カラスのいる荒地 from them, or is it yet another weird case like Extra Contents from Game Club?

Power Uploader
@Kepo
I've got カラスのいる荒地 and pretty much everything else guy has on melonbooks, so I'll probably work on them someday. Not really in the mood to do them right away, but chances are I'll feel like it once I'm done with the stuff I'm working on right now (mostly Kuro Oni and Ima Kako).

Oh, not Goldfish Kingdom, though, somebody else is working on it already.

@GreyArea
Alright, that's great to know. I just feared that specific one was an oddball case, where it's either not a doujin or it's an anthology of sorts related to another of his works. Thank you so much for the info, and take care of yourself.

uh why does your group have a 12 hour delay and have the "why don't you try reading this chapter on the group's website?" link take you to the page you're already on?
linking it to mangadex (again) doesn't let people read it, we're already on mangadex

Power Uploader
@ZChris13
Huh, it tells you to go to my website? Never knew that.

Anyway, here's the actual reason that makes little sense: For QC. Reading it on the reader itself makes it easier for me to spot mistakes for some reason, and I usually leave it for a few hours so I can recheck it again later after sleeping it off with a fresh set of eyes.

Yeah, I know it's dumb, but hey what's a few hours of waiting anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread