People Looked Down on Me for Having a Crummy Job but It Really Isn't All That Bad? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze sounds better that, but it always depend in how actually popular is the story, like go for the harsh route or try to be greedy with a more boring route just to appeal to other readers

Fed-Kun's army
Did Chapter 9 went to the store to buy some milk or something?

Dex-chan lover
Finally an Isekai that makes use of the unlimited possibilities of a fantasy setting by having the protagonist's pet be a wolf! /s

Oh.. the wolf is not a girl and does not posses a shape shifting skills, no ara ara~ milf wolf character then :'(

But jokes aside wolf is so wholesome cute

Should killed elf and let her know he planned to kill king and end his shitty kingdom while doing it

But instead we get the typical wolf pet and if he goes and joins adventurer guild ill enter manga with my rage and kill him myself as no one that cookie cutter needs to live 😂

Dex-chan lover
I went and check out chapter 9 raw.
Looks like the MC was having a good time. Found something precious in the locked box given to him by his mother. Then he overheard the assassin maid saying something ominous. The MC interpret that as the kill order had been issued. The MC escape, and the last thing he saw was the maid wield a dagger. I am willing to bet that this is another misunderstanding cliche.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually number 9 but well someone messed it up. I read the rays this is the right order. Oh wait I already read the raw 9 so I don’t know anymore. https://reaperscans.com/comics/983145-people-made-fun-of-me-for-being-jobless-but-its-not-bad-at-all/1/9 Here

I got confused oh this girl with this girl
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1106444/2

I'll bet all my money that she for whatever reason let him hear that deliberately so that he could run away because they have something(blackmail, information, hostages, ect...) on her that makes her unable to refuse. It's either that or they write it off by using magic as an excuse because the author is clearly not good enough to write an interesting plot line where she's a willing/reluctant participant in the whole ordeal. Either way it's just going to be an excuse for the mc to mope around for a while to then have him forgive her while she falls into his arms like the generic easy female characters are in these series. Most of the time I almost don't read series where there is a female protagonist or even just love interest in general due to how poorly female characters are written.

Users who are viewing this thread