People Looked Down on Me for Having a Crummy Job but It Really Isn't All That Bad? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Supporter
I wonder what will happen to the mother now, since the MC decided to abandon her in the most dangerous place.

@cumdumpster1
complaining for something that is not even translator fault??
the previous translator already finish previous chapter long ago, just didn't upload here, it's leadzombie guy fault for not google beforehand..
why don't u go ask reaper scan instead of here?

Double-page supporter
Forget the drama and instead wish good health to the artist, who has health problems that have stopped the series for now. 10 is the latest release.

Dex-chan lover
All these people defending reaper translations when they've been doing shit like weeks of lock up on MD so people would read on their add ridden website instead and acting surprised when people call them out for it is hilarious.

If you're gonna side hustle of other people's work (manga authors) under the guise of "Fan Translations" at least make your side hustle non obnoxious.

@cumdumpster1 "They didnt create the manga, All they did was translate it"

Yes and ? it is up to us to pay the author for our reading.
If the authors were better supervised, their work would be translated and officially sold as quickly as pirate teams, even with much higher quality, because the author could for example provide HQ pages directly without the text.
It will never prevent pirate teams from existing, but at least it will give them less reason to do so and it will make the readers feel more guilty.

and it's not because they are doing this work illegally that they don't deserve economic recognition.

comments like yours annoy me
You don't find it normal to pay translators, or their websites fee, but you read pirate translations on a site without ads, but which also only exists thanks to donations ...
You have no right to complain , you either do not pay the author and in addition you encourage and want to facilitate free reading here

Why is mangadex bad for authors? because it is a place where it is easy to find manga translations that it would be harder to find on hundreds of different sites and that without any advertising, which encourages a mantality of all is free fuck authors.
And as there are hundreds of teams on mangadex, average readers have no feeling of belonging to these teams and it's the same with the authors, even the series.

I have rarely seen a translation be removed from mangadex by mangadex, because they would have been contacted by the company that manages the works of an author.
yet it is not uncommon for a translation team to stop and remove from their website a translation, because they have been contacted
It makes me think that mangadex have a legal way to protect themselves and therefore the rights of the author on his work are non-existent or almost here
The very fact that there are no ads, make people come to read here rather than on translator sites or the others big pirate websites, so they come here on this same website where the authors are struggling to assert their rights ... so by praising the reading without ad/money here you are not helping the authors

mangadex does not only harm the authors it also helps them a little, the real problem is the publishers who are incapable, they have not been able to adapt to foreign readers and internet
On the paper format with sometimes poor quality translations and it continues on the internet they continue to recruit incompetents, or they do not pay them enough working hours to have quality, or it is the lack of control.

@Gauvain
You don't find it normal to pay translators, or their websites fee, but you read pirate translations on a site without ads, but which also only exists thanks to donations
but which also only exists thanks to donations
No they dont exist because of donations. Without the donations most translations would still exist. Fuck these moneygrubbing groups. You write so much yet write so little, how does that happen? Translators dont deserve a penny. For all i care they can go hang themselves or die in poverty. They dont deserve a cent.

Dex-chan lover
@Gauvain
If the authors were better supervised, their work would be translated and officially sold as quickly as pirate teams, even with much higher quality, because the author could for example provide HQ pages directly without the text.
Nah, thats not how it goes. They dont give a flying fuck about this and the publisher dont use clear pages even for the official translations (that more often than you think are machine made, worst possible quality there is). If you ever check mangas at MangaPlus you will see the atrocities Im talking about. Its sad for the publisher to give such poor quality for their own stuff.

@cumdumpster1 you have to be reminded that usually the translator groups pay for the raws to use it (not all mangas have raws out there on pirate websites for free), and pay the costs to host their own website. Even if it was only for the translation, thats a job and they have no reason to do it for free. Would YOU do your job for free, w/e that is?

I thought he is going to fight to survive with all those skills he have gotten but instead he run away. Not surprise but ...

@icekatze I agree and disagree. The manga has already set up the father as a villain of sort, so this could just be an extension of his treachery. It may make her less interesting as a villain, but that only matters if she was meant to stay a villian.

Dex-chan lover
@Lonewonder08
The father does seem like an end boss character, but since he only had two and a half pages of screen time in the prologue, he's pretty forgettable too. I had to go back and re-read the first chapter to remember if he made an appearance or not.

Then again, if the story so far was just the first act (of a standard 3act structure) it might take a big turn going into the second act.

@NeonWinter What happened to the author? There haven't been new chapters for quite a long time already... Is he still alive? If yes, is there any hope for recovery?

Users who are viewing this thread