Perfect Mine - Ch. 6

I don’t feel like mc should trust ml just yet. If he really just want someone to really need him, there’s plenty of girls around. The fact that he likes her psychotic eye is a damn obvious flag. Im thrilled

uhhhh this escalated soooo quickly. yandere to the max lmaooo. thanks or the update! also nabi really shouldnt trust that guy idk he gives off scary vibes (even though she does too)

@Kines14 I don’t feel like mc should trust ml just yet. If he really just want someone to really need him, there’s plenty of girls around. The fact that he likes her psychotic eye is a damn obvious flag. Im thrilled

Lol, bias much? The way I see it, if he may need some amount therapy, then she definitely needs a lot. She feels like being quite capable of killing him just so that he belongs to her 😅. He is quite masochistic, but so far there are no indications he is quite on her level of psychotic.
One thing is for sure: what will happen will be entirely defined by her actions from now on. And those actions will probably extremely volatile like herself.

Users who are viewing this thread