Perfect Victim

Omg the story sounds interesting! (kinda gives me killing stalking vibes) I love the female lead being assertive and carrying a weapon because she has common sense

*edit: ok nhm she fucking tanked and won over by a pretty face (but who can blame her lmaooo plot device)

hmmmm one of the points that piked my interest the most was the mum. This looks really good so far.

Hey Bum, since when did you look so hot?
Anyway the phasing is quite slow but I’ll keep on reading in case it pique my interest lol

What a dark twist did not expect that person to have that backstory. The torture scene in the beginning is such a bait for early predictions.

I knew it he was not the killer

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Aggregator gang
Can anyone pick this up?
God why it doesn't even have official English? AHHH I'm dying to read more. It's already finished :"))

Group Leader
the mc is either gonna get caught & arrested/dies at the end, or he becomes good. I'm only on ch20, though, so i can't say for sure
most stories like this end like that though

Leaving note to self: stopped at chapter 16.

Manga seems interesting (the guy is boring and hammy, but I am fascinated by the teenage girl, the mother and the dead father). Yet, somehow, despite having all the elements of a thriller, it's rather boring. Maybe it's the pace, or maybe just how bland the world feels, but it's really not a gripping story.

Y'all need to let the manga build the world a bit. The next arc after the dates starts the true thriller

Good plot and I like the story, it's worth reading if you like dark themes and thriller!

Users who are viewing this thread