Pervert Club

@mikegnesium scroll down a bit and you can find a reddit link. That links to the victim's story, Lezhin's response and Woo Sang-Ho's confession to those crimes. It says that he verbally and physically harassed her and it also turns out that he has done it to two different people, making him a repeat offender.

Contributor
Damn, that's really sad, it was one of the only good H-manga, you really don't get a lot like these.

What a fucking joke, she completely quit after a bit of harassment, now she doesn't even write anything her twitter is dead and she just does nothing. Her will was weak and her work sucked and because of that we lost this great and hilarious author.

I'm not sure about the situation, but dam people being real harsh on this. loved the webcomic, I wish the best of luck to the authors and writer/drawer fro this webcomic. I had fun reading this and I hope y'all can do well. gg's to the GREATEST CLIFF HANGER!

Dex-chan lover
So Um...can someone tell me exactly what he said? Idk what it was but I’m sure it no THAT bad right? I mean..not enough to stop and cancel this series

Users who are viewing this thread