Peter Grill and the Philosopher's Time - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Sorry Pete. That pain us there because you refused to talk to her and let your weewee think for you...and its hilarious!

''Uruk-hai United Kingdom''

Certainly not the worst country name I've seen in an isekai, kek.

Group Leader
So, this manga is about how Hugh Hefner was Isekai'd? He's gonna make an army of half demons, meanwhile, Miss Naiveness is believing that he would never cheat...

Double-page supporter
I feel so bad for him, he is forced to have sex with these attractive girls. Sad!

Contributor
Now now, any true connoisseur knows that breasts are just a bonus. It's all about the ass.

Contributor
Piglett sure seems a bit different since she part with Winnie the Pooh mmm...

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe that Peter Grill was David Cameron reincarnated into an isekai all along

Dex-chan lover
Wow. So a normal orc would consider Pancetta ugly...
You know what would be a crazy ending for this? Smashing all these babes, only for Peter to later find out that he's sterile!

@Hounder: Fellow ass man here!
I have yet to see what all the hooplah is over breasts, especially large ones... but, I imagine the breast-lovers would say the same about me! XD

133ydo.jpg

Aggregator gang
If we talk about pork the belly should be way better than the breast. Or the ass, if you like ham.

"I will never succumb to an orc." -Peter Grill, tripping the quintessential 'bad end flag' of any doujun.

Users who are viewing this thread